BRIGADE is looking for a client services intern to join our team for summer 2021.
10 weeks, 5 days remote-for-now, 9–5
June 7th – August 13th 2021
Interested? Send us your application if…
- A nice person.
- Self-motivated, initiative-taker, and problem-solver.
- Detail-oriented, curious, and thorough.
- Interested in the creative field and what we do.
- Highly responsible and collaborative.
- Humble and eager to learn.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in marketing and new business—providing internal support towards “selling” BRIGADE.
- A penchant for data and its interpretation, understanding how details impact a bigger picture.
- A willingness to pitch in wherever you’re needed, wearing multiple hats.
If hired for the internship, you can expect to:
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced brand services agency— including resourcing and project planning, data, operations, and reporting, new business and marketing, and more.
- Contribute to real-life client projects.
- Manage an internal project of your own, from Creative Brief through production.
- Collaborate with many talented designers, strategists, and account people who will happily provide feedback and advice.
- Receive a letter of recommendation based on your performance.
We believe that, in addition to an invaluable experience working in a world-class brand services agency, interns should get paid. Compensation for this internship is $15/hr.
Sound good? Send us your application by May 14th, 2021.Apply Now